Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wow! It's Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is here
Its time to eat.
Homemade ravioli's
Are the greatest treat!

Dinner time
is some funny shit!
Karen starts to stress
Cause she thinks we won't fit!!

But we figure it out,
Like we do every year!
Enough food, enough room
There is nothing to fear!

So we eat and laugh
And eat some more!
Until we all are ready
To roll out the door!

I am thankful
For so many things,
My family, the memories
And the joy holidays bring!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love your poems!! You are so good at it..
Your right Karen is fretting over having enough room..I have been making sauce all day and she came up and got some more chairs..
It is hard to fit 19 of us to a sit down dinner..She would love to do buffet..but won't because of me!!
Maybe I'll let her next year!! Well maybe!!
See you tomorrow,
Mom

Katie said...

I hope you had a great T'giving Heather. I can tell you didn't google your poem :) See yah soon.

Presca Lynn said...

I dared the friday madness. I was in the tri cities though. It still was crazy. I just don't have the patience or temperment for that shit. But there were great deals....but nothing was freakin left at 7:30.

Hope thanksgiving was great!!