Tuesday, November 06, 2007

How Did I Miss This.....

I've heard that SouthCenter/Westfield Mall is making changes...but I had NO idea it was happening so soon!! Good thing Katie is on top of things!!

Besides the parking area being a complete mess, and the recently added (now open) parking garage attached to JC Pennys....

11 days ago they OPENED a CheeseCake Factory!!! Pretty sure they built it in 48 hours cause I swear I was just there and I never noticed it...but who cares! The important thing is.....its OPEN!! Did I mention they have CURB-SIDE PICK-UP....and only 5 mins from my work!! Oh lord!!

Click picture if your daring enough to visit their website...

WARNING!! Website might cause uncontrollable drool, instant feeling of starvation and cramping in the stomach area caused by photo-induced hunger!!



HA!HA! I just had to share the good news!



6 comments:

Katie said...

the 20-40 min wait was well worth the $4 coors lights and yummy avacado eggrolls. thanks heather for the girl talk!

xoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxooxxo

Anonymous said...

Ok I can't stand it!! I love this place..I'm going to have to call Karen and we can sneak ther threw the week one day!! Yes Happy Holidays!!

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Okay, I was around South Center like a month ago. Where the hell is this at? I guess a little South Center xmas shopping is in my future.

Carleena said...

We are going to have to go Christmas Shopping - -

Anonymous said...

Well since I seem to be up for a while... I thought I would come read the menu for my favorite place!!
We really will make a trip there before Christmas..
Just remember I'm always thinking about you!!
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.