Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I know! I know! I've been MIA for awhile...and have alot of pictures I need to post!! So I thought I would start with HALLOWEEN!!!

I have to work EVERY Halloween because of month-end processing...and yes I know it shouldn't be a big deal cause its not like I have kids to take trick or treating...WRONG!! It is a big deal! I've tried rushing to Hobart to meet Dena and the girls for the past 3 years and never make it... it sucks!!

BUT...this year Dena made Halloween a great one!! Dena and Kevin brought the girls to my work all decked out in their costumes! It was perfect! (for me! I'm sure getting them ready 4 hours early was a pain...)

I finally got to play "trick or treat"! I passed out candy and goodies throughout our building so when Haley the "witch" and Kaitlyn the "ballerina" arrived everyone would be ready!! It was like my own Halloween carnival...damn it! I should've had a cake-walk! (maybe next year!)

They showed up, won over many hearts and filled up their bags just in time to head to Hobart for the annual stops!! (Grandma/Grandpa & Bob/Carla)



Thank you Dena and Kevin for taking the time to bring the girls to my work and making this Halloween a great one!!


~I LOVE YOU~





HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your back!! Halloween is a great one to start with...
Your right they were just as cute as they could be..
It's always been great how over the years even though we are so far away that Kevin and Dena make it a fun day at our house..Before our Haley and Kaitlyn were even a thought..Carleena did the same thing with her girls.. Plus for tweleve years my Dylan lived here..Remember Ronda and Dylan's Halloween parties.. Plus we have had some of Ronda and Heathers girl friends brought theirs to see us when they were little..I told Bob last night won't be long and we will sit here with a bowl of candy and not any kids.. But not for a few more years!!
We will be starting the Christmas room any day now!!
Carla

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

How fun!! Kids can sure bring happiness to anyone and anyplace. They sure looked adorable!!

Katie said...

Oh cute! Heather is blogging - YAY! I don't think I've seen a scarier witch, a cuter balerina and a prouder Aunt!

xoxo
me

Anonymous said...

It was such a gift to have the girls here on Halloween... Month End! I think we should make this a month end tradition I would bring candy in every month for that! Thanks for creating some great youthful energy around SSS Heather it was GREAT!

Presca Lynn said...

That was very sweet of them!! Glad you had a great halloween! I always have great intentions but I don't follow through.....
Glad you are blogging again!

Carleena said...

WOW - I stopped checking your blog because it has been SOOOOOO long. The girls were adorable - they stopped by my house to. I bet they had fun at your work.