Monday, August 06, 2007

I could've DIED....

Ok, imagine this...


Sitting around the fire, drinking a few beers, laughing and telling stories~

......did I mention it was DARK and we were in the WOODS......




So, there I sat so innocently...

I hear something causing noise behind me....

...getting closer - QUICK!! (and NO it wasn't a bug or a squirrel!)


As I turn around I realize "IT" is now snorting and moaning!!! (intensely!)

Next thing I remember is focusing on an inflamed NOSTRIL (big as a head!)

And an EYEBALL....



At this point, I SCREAM (about 6 times!)


I have no idea WHAT is going to eat me....I just know I'm DEAD!!



...you think its hard to get your ass out of a camping chair under normal circumstances....imagine when you are fearing for your 'effing LIFE...



I grab the closest thing next to me, hoping that it would assist me in my "ejection efforts"...

...which I later realized was Carleena, so I tried playing it off like I was trying to "save" her too!!




Anyway.... I know all of you are "biting at the bit" and wondering what type of crazy animals are running around the woods of Lake Easton.....



{ Scroll down }


WARNING!! This is NOT for the squeamish.....



{ Scroll down }


















Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





WHO IN THE HELL LET KAYLA BRING FRIENDS

AND WHO IN THE HELL BRINGS A HORSE HEAD CAMPING???


I know what your thinking.......and NO it wasn't funny!! Well I didn't think it was but after analyzing the photo....it looks as though DENA thought it was!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kayla needs to get better looking boyfriends!!!
I know you and I can hear you screaming and screaming and screaming....
Mom

Carleena said...

I still LAUGH OUT LOUD when I think about you screaming.........

Katie said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH. No horse heads at reunion, ok?

Anonymous said...

Heather the vote thing doesn't work for me....
So we have a girls weekend starting tomorrow ...Don't you just love me!!
We get lost everytime we go to this hotel..Think you can find it!!
When Dad is gone the girls will play!!
mom

Anonymous said...

I thought this would put a big smile on your face..
You Cruise in 59 Days!
Carla Schillereff,(Heather)
We can't wait to welcome you aboard your "Fun Ship":

CARNIVAL PRIDE
MEXICAN RIVIERA 10/14/2007
love you,
Mom

Presca Lynn said...

Well I think it is a little funny.....only cause it did not happen to me!! :)