Thursday, March 29, 2007

Moving Poem....

So much to do, but here I sit
I'm so overwhelmed
going through my shit!

I'm running out time
It's time to move!
But for some damn reason
I can't catch the groove!

Maybe April is too soon
I should reschedule
For the end of June

I should've taken a class
to help with my sorting
Instead I've confirmed
I have issues with hoarding!

I had no idea
how much moving SUCKED
I better get more boxes
Oh boy I'm ****ed!

Oh NO! I just lost the fight!
I totally forgot....
Grey's is on tonight!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAH ! I loved it.

Presca Lynn said...

What what what!! So I usually check about once a week to see if you have started blogging again & there is nothing........so I have not checked for a while. Well hell!! Now you have all sorts of stuff!! Good. Now there is one more persons blog to read & look at instead of clean my damn house.