Friday, October 31, 2008

Miss SmartyPants


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

**I forgot to mention that I was Miss Smartie Pants!
(smarties candy on my pants!)
I decided to dress up this year (thanks Sister for the idea!).....

It was a big hit at work =)
I hope everyone has fun and gets LOTS of candy! Be safe....and enjoy the rain!!
Can't wait to see all the pictures....and once our 'lil devil (Kaitlyn) and our angel (Haley) get here...I will post more pics!! Every office is stocked with goodies...just waiting for our girls!!
-H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Wish it would quit raining!!
me

Heather said...

Good thing I have a desk job...my smarties would dissolve! Then I would be Miss SmartieWrapper Pants!!

Lets just be glad we don't have to go trick or treating =)

Katie said...

ok so i'm forever late in seeing this - love the costume! haahahah! i need to post soon...my computer is jacked up so just uploading pics to the damn machine is a labor in itself. hope all is well...
xoxoxo
me